1. David - I got my tongue stuck to a chair lift. There was a huge line, and that section of the mountain was closed for about 45 min.
2. Tim - Not in the snow, but going up a chairlift when I was 11 years old. My jacket had pull strings with plastic fasteners on the end - as was the style at the time. One of the plastic fasteners got caught between the plastic pieces that were used for seating. When I went to get off the chair lift, I was yanked back and the chairlift kept going around to the end and curved around and started to head back down hill, with me suspended by my jacket pull string - because I was so light everything held together - about five feet off the ground. I was yelling and crying, but needless to say all my friends and the staff at the hill were killing themselves laughing. I still get bugged about this.
3. Cathy - My zipper on my 'alll in one' got stuck close to the top, which meant i couldnt get it off. This was on my lunch break when i really really needed to pee. No longer able to hold it in, I had to use my penknife key chain to cut a slit in the most usefull area to relieve myself, before hopeing no one would notice the slit and expect it was done due to a cool accident in the snow park.... I didnt even tell anyone until now about this and had planned a fall close to the trees incase anyone noticed.. Obviously, my next trip had me all suited up in a two piece combo, never to wear an 'all in one' again... not even those cool top and shorts 'all in ones' that were fashion cool this summer!! 'One piece' snow gear needs zippers in obvious places!!!
4. 本浩 - 思いっきり転んでかつらまでとんでしまったこと
5. 敏郎 - 自分の彼女と間違えて後ろ姿の見知らぬ女性の頭をストックでポカリと殴ってしまった。
Whats the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you in the snow?
Refresh your browser to see more random entries
仕事終わりに会社で着替えてスキーバスに乗る予定が 靴を忘れて ビジネスシューズでスキーへ アフタースキーもビジネスシューズでウロウロ
Teaching a girlfriend several years ago how to snowboard in California, she got nervous coming off the life. In a panic she grabbed me. Took me down and took a bite out of my board and broke a tooth.