Let’s experience the trip of a lifetime together as we create memories and explore the wonders of Japan.
Our captains, Arthur and Keiji, have curated this trip to pack in as many cultural experiences and sightseeing as possible. It’s the ultimate trip if you want to see Japan to the fullest.
Along with a healthy schedule featuring sightseeing, local cuisine, and other cultural experiences, there will be a number of “optional activities” available to do in smaller groups.
Every participant will receive a Welcome Package which includes a list of common Japanese phrases, tips and tricks to traveling Japan, some souvenirs, a loaded Suica card for travel, and recommended experiences for each part of the trip.
There are 2 different packages available for this particular trip. The difference of the packages is the # of nights in Japan and whether you’ll explore 1 or 2 regions. Both packages will kick off on March 30th with the 1st, 10 Nights in Tokyo, finishing on April 9th. The second package, 17 Nights in Japan, continues until April 16th.
- Transportation - all group transportation is included while in Japan.
- Hotels (10 nights or 17 nights depending on package)
- Breakfasts (2 or 5 depending on package)
- Lunches (3 or 4 depending on package)
- Dinners (6 or 10 depending on package)
- Custom T-Shirt for the trip
- Coin purse, special trip details, loaded SUICA card($100)