Kayaking is a leisurely and fun way to explore the area and take in the beautiful leafy green surroundings. We will be kayaking on the Shiromaru section of the Tama river which is predominantly a gentle lake like section famous for its incredible green and clear waters. We will be doing a beginners course so its fine for first-timers.
A short hike along the riverside will get us to the local Sake Brewery where we can sample the great local sake and have lunch by the river. After relaxing at and exploring the sake brewery and gardens you can choose to head home or visit the local onsen.
- Half day Kayaking course
- All required rental gear - wetsuits, lifejackets, helmets, boots, kayak, paddle etc.
- English & Japanese speaking trip leaders / instructors
- Visit to the local sake brewery
- Travel and accident insurance
- A fun day out in beautiful Okutama!
Dates & Availability