Shikinejima is part of a group of sub-tropical islands located approx. 180km from Tokyo. The island is famous for its crystal clear waters, spectacular snorkeling / diving locations, white sandy beaches and the natural hot springs that bubble out of the ground all over the island. We will be camping in a beautiful shady campground located right in front of a great swimming/snorkeling beach. There are also many other beaches, hot springs and other attractions within a 5 ~ 15min cycle from our campground to explore. The campground is well maintained and has toilets/showers, fresh water, bbq areas etc.
Shikinejima really is an island paradise - whether you plan to lie on the beach with a good book and relax, spend your time with the marine life snorkeling or diving, or explore the many seaside hot springs, youre guaranteed a great time on the island!
- Ferry (Large Passenger Ship) - Tokyo ~ Shikinejima
- Jet Foil (Fast!) Ferry back from Shikinejima to Tokyo.
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Breakfast on Sunday morning
- Two days bicycle rental
- All required cutlery, bowls, cups, cooking equipment etc needed for the provided meals.
- Experienced English and Japanese speaking trip leaders
- Maps of the island
- Insurance for the whole trip
- Chance to get out of Tokyo and spend the weekend on a beautiful island with a fun group of people!
Dates & Availability
|Sep 10th (Fri)||Sep 12th (Sun)||20/28||29800||Book|