After witnessing the beauty of the autumn colors in Shosenkyo during November, its easy to see why the gorge was voted the 2nd most beautiful spot in Japan just after Mt.Fuji by Yomiuri Newspaper readers. This trip features a ride in a cable-car to the summit where we will take a short/easy hike to a lookout with 360deg panoramic views of the surrounding mountain ranges and Mt Fuji. After descending in the cable-car we will continue on a pleasant and easy hike along the riverside with interestingly shaped rocks, stunning waterfalls and fall colors. There towering granite rock formations along the way in combination with the waterfalls and brilliant reds of the fall leaves at this time of the year make for one of the most picturesque walks around.
After lunch by the gorge, we will cruise down the road to visit two local wineries for some wine tasting, and soak in the local indoor/outdoor hot spring (optional) before heading home.
- Round trip private bus from Shinjuku ~ Shosenkyo, Yamanashi
- Round trip cable-car ticket at Shosenkyo
- Winery & vineyard tour with free tastings at the first winery.
- Experienced English and Japanese speaking trip leader
- Travel and accident insurance for the whole trip
Dates & Availability
|Nov 6th (Sat)||Nov 6th (Sat)||45/47||9800||Book|