Kagura is large and varied resort featuring 23 different lifts and two ropeways. Famous for its early season powder snow, the expansive resort has courses to suit all levels of skiier/boarder including a super long 6000m run! The resort also has some of the most beautiful and panoramic views in the region due to the incredible mountain ranges nearby as well as the several lakes that are scattered throughout.
- Round trip private bus Shinjuku ~ Kagura Ski Resort
- Two nights accommodation
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday mornings
- Lift pass for Saturday at Kagura ski resort.
- Free beginner ski or snowboard lessons for first timers on Saturday morning with professional English speaking instructors
- Party on the Saturday night - music, dancing, drinks and more!
- Trip leaders for the whole weekend
- Insurance and 10% sales tax
Skis & Poles Only (+2000/day)
Ski Boots Only (+2000/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+2500/day)
Snowboard Boots Only (+2000/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+2000/day)
Wear Set (Jacket & Pants) (+2500/day)
Dates & Availability
|Dec 9th (Fri)||Dec 11th (Sun)||3/47||32000 19200円||Book|
- Standard rooming is 3~5 people in shared rooms, seperated by gender. If you have 4 or more friends you can stay together in a private room, regardless of gender for no extra charge. Please note your friend's names on the booking form if booking seperately.
- There are limited, private two person rooms available. The hotel charges a surcharge for these which varies. To book a private room, please book the trip for two people and the option and pricing will appear on the booking form.