Zao Onsen is a huge ski resort featuring 4 gondolas, 41 lifts and a super long 10km course stretching from one side of the mountain to the other! There is a large variety of courses perfect for beginners, intermediates and experts. The location of the resort means that Zao receives massive snowfalls each year. The consistently great pow and the sheer size and number of courses of the resort make it a must visit.
The snow monsters themselves are a stunning natural spectacle and its an amazing feeling skiing/boarding through their towering icy glare. This is one of our most popular trips of the season and always books out well in advance so get in quick if you're keen to join.
- Round trip private bus from Tokyo to Zao Onsen, Yamagata
- Two nights accommodation: ski-in ski-out hotel, 15 seconds from lifts and festival
- Breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday Mornings
- Dinner on Saturday night
- One lift pass for Saturday for use at all areas of Zao Onsen.
- Free beginner ski or snowboard lessons on Saturday morning with qualified English speaking ski instructors
- Travel and ski insurance for the whole weekend
- Trip leaders for the whole weekend
- Chance to hang out with a fun group of snow loving folks!
- 10% sales tax included in price
Ski Boots Only (+2500 1625円/day)
Skis & Poles Only (+2500 1625円/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+3000 1950円/day)
Snowboard Boots Only (+2500 1625円/day)
Snow Pants Only (+2500 1625円/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+2500 1625円/day)
Dates & Availability
|Feb 5th (Fri)||Feb 7th (Sun)||32/47||39000 25350円||Book|