Zao Onsen is a huge ski resort featuring 4 gondolas, 41 lifts and a super long 10km course stretching from one side of the mountain to the other! There is a large variety of courses perfect for beginners, intermediates and experts. The location of the resort means that Zao receives massive snowfalls each year. The consistently great pow and the sheer size and number of courses of the resort make it a must visit.
The snow monsters themselves are a stunning natural spectacle and its an amazing feeling skiing/boarding through their towering icy glare. This is one of our most popular trips of the season and always books out well in advance so get in quick if you're keen to join.
- Round trip private bus from Tokyo to Zao Onsen, Yamagata
- Two nights accommodation: ski-in ski-out hotel, 15 seconds from lifts and festival
- Breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday Mornings
- One lift pass for Saturday for use at all areas of Zao Onsen.
- Free beginner ski or snowboard lessons on Saturday morning with qualified English speaking ski instructors
- Accident insurance for the whole weekend
- Trip leaders for the whole weekend
- Chance to hang out with a fun group of snow loving folks!
- 10% sales tax
Free beginner snowboard lesson (+0円)
Skis & Poles Only (+2500円/day)
Ski Set (Skis, Poles, Boots) (+3000円/day)
Snowboard & Bindings Only (+2500円/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+3000円/day)
Snow Pants Only (+2500円/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+2500円/day)
Dates & Availability
|Feb 2nd (Fri)||Feb 4th (Sun)||17/47||35900円||Book|
- Standard rooming is 3~5 people in shared rooms, seperated by gender. If you have 4 or more friends you can stay together in a private room, regardless of gender for no extra charge. Please note your friend's names on the booking form if booking seperately.
- There are limited, private two person rooms available. The hotel charges a surcharge for these which varies. To book a private room, please book the trip for two people and the option and pricing will appear on the booking form.
This weekend was really good, full of nice people and well organized.
It was a very nice trip, well organized, the accommodation was in a great location and everyone very friendly! Thank you :)
Best powder snow ever in two winter seasons! I have never seen this much fatty snow monsters. The view from the lift near the top was absolutely amazing. Leader has lots of information about the slopes and where to grab a delicious lunch and dinner. (Yum yum) Zao onsengai is an another world. I felt like I was in “Sen to Chihiro” movie. I’m already looking forward to coming back to Zao next year. Hopefully with fireworks. Thanks to all the friendly Tokyo Snow Club staff to make our trip so much fun!
One of the best trips this season. Awsome snow condition and warm people. I made a bunch of new friends this trip! The guides did a very good job organizing a trip that makes everybody feel included.
Zao Onsen is amazing! The view is incredible, going all the way to the top I was speechless. And as always, TSC know how to have a fun night after a day hitting the slopes.
An amazing trip where I met tons of new people and learned to snowboard! Cannot wait for the next trip!
This is my first trip with tokyo snow club and I had a great experience. Something happened related room upon checked in but the TL keiji-san took care straight away. Beside that everything was well arranged. Can't wait for next trip
Excellent trip as per usual! The snow was great, I got to meet wonderful friends and we had lots of fun activities there.