Niijima is one of the Izu islands, located 160km from the Tokyo port. The island is famous for its sandy white beaches and turquoise waters which are ideal for surfing, snorkeling and swimming. The Niijima campground is very picturesque, located at the base of a small mountain and surrounded by green leafy trees only a short walk from the beach. The trip includes rental cycles so we can explore the island. Lots to see and do (free hot springs, hidden beaches and lots more) or just relax on the beach. Looking forward to it!
- Round trip Ferry (Large Passenger Ship) - Tokyo ~ Niijma
- Dinner on both Saturday & Sunday nights
- Luggage van to carry your bags from the port to the campsite and back on the final day.
- Breakfast on both Sunday and Monday mornings
- Three days bicycle rental
- All required cutlery, bowls, cups, cooking equipment etc needed for the provided meals.
- Experienced English and Japanese speaking trip leaders
- Maps of the island
- Chance to get out of Tokyo and spend the long weekend on a beautiful island with a fun group of people!
Dates & Availability