The Fuji Shibazakura Festival features over 800,000 Shibazakura flowers blooming simultaneously making this festival the biggest in the region. The vibrant pink color of the flowers is an incredible contrast to the surrounding lake and the towering, snow capped Mt Fuji back drop. Definitely one of the best photo opportunities in Japan! The festival also features outdoor entertainment and a large food court with great food and drinks from all over Japan.
After a fun morning at the festival we will continue on to the Katsunuma wine region. We will stop off at two wineries for a winery tour and wine tasting. We will finish up at a mountain-top winery with a huge wine cellar and an onsen with great views over the Kofu valley. Its going to be a fun day out in Yamanashi - hope that you can join us!
- Round trip private bus from Shinjuku ~ Fuji Festival ~ Wineries ~ Shinjuku
- Entry fee for the Fuji Shibazakura Festival
- Visit to two wineries including free tastings at the first and a winery tour.
- Trip leader for the whole day
- Basic travel and accident Insurance
Dates & Availability