The Hakuba Craft Beer Festival (Craft Beer Marche in Hakuba) is an annual two day outdoor beer and music festival bringing together breweries and performing artists from all over Japan in one beautiful location. Located in the Hakuba Valley, with the stunning Japanese Alps in the background the event is the perfect beer drinking environment.
This weekend trip also features the option to try a mountain bike day at the Iwatake Mountain Bike park or a guided trip to the summit of Karamatsu-dake (2696m) which is around a 6 hour round trip from the top of the Happo-One lifts. Looking forward to this weekend!
- Round trip private charter bus Shinjuku ~ Hakuba
- One night hotel accommodation.
- Breakfast on Sunday morning
- Beer Festival (Free entry - buy your own beers)
- Trip leader for the whole weekend
- Insurance & consumption tax
Dates & Availability