The Hakuba Craft Beer Festival (Craft Beer Marche in Hakuba) is an annual two day outdoor beer and music festival bringing together breweries and performing artists from all over Japan in one beautiful location. Located in the Hakuba Valley, with the stunning Japanese Alps in the background the event is the perfect beer drinking environment.
This weekend trip also features the option to try canyoning, mountain biking at the Iwatake Mountain Bike park or a hike to the summit of Karamatsu-dake (2696m) which is around a 6 hour round trip from the top of the Happo-One lifts. These extra activities do not have to be decided until during the trip. Looking forward to this weekend!
- Round trip private charter bus Shinjuku ~ Hakuba
- One night hotel accommodation.
- Breakfast on Sunday morning
- Beer Festival (Free entry - buy your own beers)
- Trip leader for the whole weekend
- Insurance & consumption tax
Beer Fest Day 2 (+0 0円/day)
Decide later (+0 0円/day)
Dates & Availability
- Standard rooming is 3~5 people in shared rooms, seperated by gender. If you have 4 or more friends you can stay together in a private room, regardless of gender for no extra charge. Please note your friend's names on the booking form if booking seperately.
- There are limited, private two person rooms available. The hotel charges a surcharge for these which varies. To book a private room, please book the trip for two people and the option and pricing will appear on the booking form.
Past Trip Photos
So. Much. Fun! The first day was the festival which was a blast. Second day I got to just wander around and go up the mountain. Awesome! And the hotel was super nice with an osen that my tattoo'ed self can use which is always nice to find.