The Katsunuma Grape festival is an annual event that showcases the grape oriented produce from the region. With your included wine glass you can freely sample the wines and grape juices from over 25 of the local wineries. The festival also features performances throughout the day, 40 gourmet food stalls and culminates in a spectacular giant burning shrine gate on the mountain side with accompanying fireworks.
- Round trip private bus from Shinjuku to Katsunuma, Yamanashi
- Take home wine glass
- All you can drink wine fee for the festival (included with glass)
- Free wine, grape juice, grapes and more at the festival
- Optional (free) guided walking tour of the local wineries.
- English & Japanese speaking trip leader
- Travel and accident insurance for the whole trip
Dates & Availability
|Oct 1st (Sat)||Oct 1st (Sat)||43/45||9800||Book|