Stand-up paddle boarding is a leisurely and fun way to explore the area and take in the beautiful leafy green surroundings. We will be stand-up paddle boarding on the Shiromaru section of the Tama river which is predominantly a gentle lake like section famous for its incredible green and clear waters. We will be doing a beginners course so its fine for first-timers.
Following our mroning on the water, we will take a short hike along the riverside to the local Sake Brewery where we can sample the great local sake and have lunch by the river. After relaxing at and exploring the sake brewery and gardens you can choose to head home or visit the local onsen.
- Round trip JR train ticket Shinjuku Station ~ Shiromaru Station ~ Shinjuku Station (2200yen value)
- Half day stand-up paddle boarding course.
- All required rental gear - wetsuits, lifejackets, helmets, boots, SUP, paddle etc.
- English & Japanese speaking trip leaders / instructors
- Visit to the local sake brewery
- Insurance & 10% sales tax
- A fun day out in beautiful Okutama!