Tsugaike Kogen Ski Resort is a large scale resort with slopes for all levels and our ski-in ski-out hotel is right in front of the lifts! The slopes directly in front of our hotel are incredibly wide and spacious making this are perfect for learning to ski/board without having to worry about getting in the way of other skiiers. The resort also features a super long gondola, two hit park areas, a hike up back country area and more.
Cortina is a favourite among Hakuba locals, as it receives the most snowfall of the Hakuba resorts and consistently sports the best powder snow in the region. Cortina has loads of specially sectioned off back country and tree run areas that are great fun for the more adventurous skier/boarder. The lower slopes are wide open and perfect for beginners. There's also a great build your own pizza restaurant at the base. Looking forward to a fun weekend in the snow!
- Round Trip Private Bus: Shinuku ~ Tsugaike Kogen ~ Shinjuku
- Two nights accomodation - ski-in ski-out hotel with onsen - 10sec from lifts
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday Mornings
- Full day lift pass for use at Tsugaike Kogen Ski Resort
- Free beginner ski or snowboard lessons on Saturday morning with qualified English speaking ski instructors
- Saturday night apres ski event
- Travel and ski insurance for the whole weekend
- Trip leaders for the whole weekend
- Sales / Consumption tax (10%)
- Chance to hang out with a fun group of people!
Ski Boots Only (+2000/day)
Skis & Poles Only (+2000/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+2500/day)
Snowboard Boots Only (+2000/day)
Snow Pants Only (+2000/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+2000/day)
Dates & Availability