We will be skiing and snowboarding at Hakuba Goryu & Hakuba 47 snow resorts which feature lots of varied runs for all levels of boarder / skiier. Hakuba Goryu and Hakuba 47 resorts are joined at the top of the mountain, so theres loads of different trails and interesting terrain for you to explore. Both resorts feature runs catering for all levels of experience as well as many beginner, intermediate and advanced park features, and lifts open early. This area is one of Hakubas most scenic, with spectacular views of the nearby ranges and the Hakuba Valley. There are long & varied on-piste runs, good terrain parks both suited to beginners and intermediates, as well as lots of accessible tree and powder lines for the more advanced skiiers/boarders. There are also many great restaurants and bars all over the mountain.
There is a big live music party event lined up for the Saturday night at a venue only a few minutes walk from our lodge. There is also a great outdoor onsen very close to our lodge, great for soaking those post ski/boarding muscles. Looking forward to a fun weekend!
- Round trip private bus: Shinjuku ~ Hakuba, Nagano.
- Two nights accommodation. Private lodge with easy access to the slopes.
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Full day lift pass for Hakuba Goryu/47 (Ski/boarding at both resorts)
- Beginner ski or snowboard lessons
- Entry ticket to the party event on the Saturday night.
- Trip leaders for the whole weekend
- Insurance & consumption tax
Ski Boots Only (+1500 975円/day)
Skis & Poles Only (+1500 975円/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+2000 1300円/day)
Snowboard Boots Only (+1500 975円/day)
Snow Pants Only (+1500 975円/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+1500 975円/day)
Dates & Availability
|Jan 22nd (Fri)||Jan 24th (Sun)||28/40||34000 22100円||Book|