The Hakuba Snow Festival is an annual event held at the Hakuba Goryu & Hakuba 47 snow resorts. The festival features a full weekend of skiing/boarding, fireworks show, a massive LED illumination ski event, cultural and live music performances at the resort, free night skiiing and an after party with live music / DJs. Our trip also includes free lessons, hot springs and more!
We will be skiing and snowboarding at Hakuba Goryu & Hakuba 47 snow resorts which feature lots of varied runs for all levels of boarder / skiier. Hakuba Goryu and Hakuba 47 resorts are joined at the top of the mountain, providing loads of different trails and interesting terrain for you to explore. Both resorts feature runs catering for all levels of experience as well as many beginner, intermediate and advanced park features, and lifts open early.
This area is one of Hakuba's most scenic, with spectacular views of the nearby ranges and the Hakuba Valley. There are long & varied on-piste runs, good terrain parks both suited to beginners and intermediates, as well as lots of accessible tree and powder lines for the more advanced skiiers/boarders. There are many great restaurants and bars all over the mountain and a great outdoor onsen very close to our lodge, great for soaking those post ski/boarding muscles. Looking forward to a fun weekend!
- Round trip private bus: Shinjuku ~ Hakuba, Nagano.
- Two nights accommodation. Private lodge with easy access to the slopes.
- Breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- One full day lift pass for Hakuba Goryu/47 (Ski/boarding at both resorts) - includes free night skiing on Sat night
- Hakuba Snow Festival
- Beginner ski or snowboard lessons
- Trip leaders for the whole weekend
- Insurance & consumption tax
Free beginner ski lesson (+0円)
Skis & Poles Only (+2000円/day)
Ski Boots Only (+2000円/day)
Snowboard & Bindings Only (+2000円/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+2500円/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+2000円/day)
Wear Set (Jacket & Pants) (+2500円/day)
Dates & Availability
|Mar 8th (Fri)
|Mar 10th (Sun)
- Standard rooming is 3~5 people in shared rooms, seperated by gender. If you have 4 or more friends you can stay together in a private room, regardless of gender for no extra charge. Please note your friend's names on the booking form if booking seperately.
- There are limited, private two person rooms available. The hotel charges a surcharge for these which varies. To book a private room, please book the trip for two people and the option and pricing will appear on the booking form.