The Mt. Naeba Area is made up of five large resorts and with over 30 ski lifts and three gondolas you can easily spend a week here and still not explore the whole area. Mount Naeba offers a huge variety of different runs and courses, with excellent snow conditions throughout the winter season.
Kagura is large and varied resort featuring 23 different lifts and two ropeways. Famous for its early season powder snow, the expansive resort has courses to suit all levels of skiier/boarder including a super long 6000m run! The resort also has some of the most beautiful and panoramic views in the region due to the incredible mountain ranges nearby as well as the several lakes that are scattered throughout.
- Round trip private bus Shinjuku ~ Naeba/Kagura Ski Resort
- One nights accommodation - lodge is only a 5min walk from the slopes!
- Dinner on Saturday night
- One lift pass for Naeba or Kagura Snow Resorts
- Breakfast on Sunday morning
- Free beginner ski or snowboard lessons on Saturday morning with qualified, professional English speaking ski instructors
- Party on the Saturday night - music, dancing, drinks, good times!
- Trip leaders for the whole weekend
- Sales / Consumption tax (10%)
Ski Boots Only (+2500 1625円/day)
Skis & Poles Only (+2500 1625円/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+3000 1950円/day)
Snowboard Boots Only (+2500 1625円/day)
Snow Pants Only (+2500 1625円/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+2500 1625円/day)
Dates & Availability
|Dec 19th (Sat)||Dec 20th (Sun)||16/47||25000 16250円||Book|