The Mt. Naeba Area is made up of five large resorts and with over 30 ski lifts and three gondolas you can easily spend a week here and still not explore the whole area. Mount Naeba offers a huge variety of different runs and courses, with excellent snow conditions throughout the winter season.
This year is the 60th anniversary of the resort and they are running a fireworks event on the night of our trip. There is also night skiing available under the spotlights until 20:45pm when the fireworks show starts.
Connected to Naeba via the massive Dragondola, Kagura is large and varied resort featuring 23 different lifts and two ropeways. Famous for its early season powder snow, the expansive resort has courses to suit all levels of skiier/boarder including a super long 6000m run! The resort also has some of the most beautiful and panoramic views in the region due to the incredible mountain ranges nearby as well as the several lakes that are scattered throughout.
Looking forward to the trip!
- Round trip private bus Shinjuku ~ Naeba ski resort
- Two nights accommodation
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday mornings
- Lift pass for Saturday at Naeba ski resort.
- Free beginner ski or snowboard lessons on Saturday morning with English speaking instructors
- Party on the Saturday night - music, dancing, drinks, good times!
- Fireworks event
- Trip leaders for the whole weekend
- Accident insurance
- Sales tax (10%)
Free beginner snowboard lesson (+0円)
Skis & Poles Only (+2000円/day)
Ski Set (Skis, Poles, Boots) (+2500円/day)
Snowboard Boots Only (+2000円/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+2500円/day)
Wear Set (Jacket & Pants) (+2500円/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+2000円/day)
Dates & Availability
- Standard rooming is 3~5 people in shared rooms, seperated by gender. If you have 4 or more friends you can stay together in a private room, regardless of gender for no extra charge. Please note your friend's names on the booking form if booking seperately.
- There are limited, private two person rooms available. The hotel charges a surcharge for these which varies. To book a private room, please book the trip for two people and the option and pricing will appear on the booking form.
Past Trip Photos
Good trip, great people!
Very very good trip as usual !!!
Organisers and people were really nice, experience 10/10 definitely would do again!
Had a fantastic trip, as usual all the guides were top notch, the evening party and games were great fun and there was a good social scene Looking forward to the next trip
What a fun trip! Suoer well organized and tons of fun people and great snow. Can’t wait to gonon the next one!
Overall trip was fun! It was a very organized trip. Our trip leader, Keiji, was very accommodating and kept updating us on WhatsApp hence it was a well-coordinated trip. Overall, I enjoyed the whole trip.
The trip to Naeba was an incredible experience. The snow resort was great, and I had a blast snowboarding on the mountain. I particularly enjoyed the variety of runs available for all levels of experience. What made the trip even more special was the group of people I met on the trip. It was fun to make new friends and hang out with them at night after a long day on the slopes. We all gathered together to watch the amazing fireworks display, which was truly mesmerizing.
Amazing Keiji! Well organized trip! Looking forward to the next snow season. Thanks! ;)
Amazing experience. Great trip.