Nozawa Onsen Ski Resort is truly a snow paradise - a huge resort, with a great variety of courses offering something for everyone. From long, wide open runs that are great for beginners and intermediates to steep powder runs that will leave the more experienced skiiers/boarders grinning ear to ear. The super long runs of Nozawa Onsen also mean that you spend alot more time cruising down the slopes than sitting on the lifts. The back & side country tree runs at Nozawa Onsen are second to none. There are natural halfpipes, gullies and tons of well spaced powder tree runs to explore.
Nozawa Onsen itself is a really interesting Japanese snow village with many beautiful traditional buildings throughout the town. Nozawa also features 13 free onsens scattered throughout the village and many of the buildings that house these hot springs are hundreds of years old! The free onsens are well worth a visit after a day on the slopes. There is also a big party/music event on the Saturday night of our trip. Its going to be a fun weekend of powder and partying up in Nozawa - cant wait!!
- Round Trip Private Bus from Tokyo to Nozawa Onsen, Nagano
- Two Nights Accommodation - only 2min walk from the ski lifts. Ski back to the door!
- Breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday Mornings
- Dinner on Saturday night
- One Lift Pass for use at Nozawa Onsen Ski Resort.
- Free beginner ski or snowboard lessons on Saturday morning with qualified English speaking ski instructors
- Travel and Accident Insurance for the whole weekend
- Town and Ski Resort Course Guide Maps
- Chance to hang out with a fun group of snow loving folks!
Dates & Availability