The Tsugaike Snow Festival is held once a year and features the largest fireworks display in all of the Hakuba Valley. There is also a fire ski show and pro-skiier, boarder fire jump show. This is a fun apres. ski event thats definitely worth checking out!
Tsugaike Kogen Ski Resort is a large scale resort with slopes for all levels. The lower areas are incredibly wide and spacious making this the perfect place for learning to ski/board without having to worry about getting in the way of other skiiers. The resort also features a super long gondola, two hit park areas, a hike up back country area and more. Cortina is a favourite among Hakuba locals, as it receives the most snowfall of the Hakuba resorts and consistently sports the best powder snow in the region. Cortina has loads of specially sectioned off back country and tree run areas that are great fun for the more adventurous skier/boarder. The lower slopes are wide open and perfect for beginners. Theres also a great build your own pizza restaurant at the base!
- Two nights accommodation - ski-in/ski-out hotel right in front of the lifts!
- Round Trip Private Bus from Tokyo to Otari, Nagano
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Ski OR Snowboard lessons for beginners (Sat morning)
- Breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday Mornings
- One lift pass for use at all areas of Tsugaike Kogen Ski Resort
- Trip Leaders
- 10% consumption tax
Dates & Availability