Zao Onsen is a huge ski resort featuring 4 gondolas, 41 lifts and a super long 10km course stretching from one side of the mountain to the other! There is a large variety of courses perfect for beginners, intermediates and experts. The location of the resort means that Zao receives massive snowfalls each year. The consistently great pow and the sheer size and number of courses of the resort make it a must visit.
The snow monsters themselves are a stunning natural spectacle and its an amazing feeling skiing/boarding through their towering icy glare. Zao Onsen is one of our most popular trips of the season and always books out well in advance so get in quick if youre keen to join.
- Round trip private bus from Tokyo to Zao Onsen, Yamagata
- Two nights accommodation: ski-in ski-out hotel, 15 seconds from lifts.
- Breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday Mornings
- Dinner on Saturday night
- One lift pass for Saturday for use at all areas of Zao Onsen.
- Free beginner ski or snowboard lessons on Saturday morning with qualified English speaking ski instructors
- Chance to hang out with a fun group of snow loving folks!
Ski Boots Only (+2500/day)
Skis & Poles Only (+2500/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+3000/day)
Snowboard Boots Only (+2500/day)
Snow Pants Only (+2500/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+2500/day)
Dates & Availability