Miyakejima and neighboring Mikurajima are part of the Izu islands chain that includes the well-known Niijima and others. Miyake and Mikura Islands are famous for being home to a large family of 200 Indo-Pacific Bottlenose dolphins. These dolphins are living in the wild, in their natural environment however they are very friendly and as such enjoy coming right up to swimmers and snorkelers and playing around them. This rare phenomenon allows us to experience the friendly dolphins up close and personal in their natural habitat! While swimming with the dolphins its possible that you will meet small family groups, mothers, young adults and even super cute babies! This is definitely a good trip for a waterproof camera!
- Round trip, reserved space ferry tickets from Tokyo to Miyakajima.
- Dolphin swimming tour. Includes charter boat, guides, life jackets.
- Shuttles from the ferry to the campground and to the dolphin swim departure point
- BBQ dinner on the Saturday night.
- Breakfast on the Sunday morning.
- All required cooking gear - bbqs, charcoal, plates, cutlery, food etc.
- Trip leader for the whole weekend
- Basic accident insurance for the weekend
Dates & Availability