- Round trip private bus from Shinjuku to Katsunuma, Yamanashi
- Katsunuma Grape & Wine Festival
- Optional (free) guided walking tour of the local wineries.
- English & Japanese speaking trip leader
- 10% Consumption Tax
- Travel and accident insurance for the whole trip
Dates & Availability
|Oct 7th (Sat)||Oct 7th (Sat)||12/45||6900円||Book|
For me, most of the fun happened once the sun went down. That's when they lit the torches, the drums came out on stage, and then fireworks! During the day it's walking from winery to winery which is a nice walk but a bit too hot on the day we went.
Great time! No expectations so no disappointments. Guides were great. Day was gorgeous! No complaints here!!
It was fun, we saw the festival and tasted grapes and wines, there is many winery would have spent more if the highway was clearer that day