- Round Trip Private Bus from Tokyo to Mt. Fuji, Yamanashi
- Experienced Trip Leaders and Trail Maps
- Oxygen Canister - 5 litres (very light and only about 25cm long) - helps with aclimatizing to the altitude.
- Rental headlight & batteries so you can hike hands free
- Energy Snacks and Water (500ml)
- Accident insurance for the whole weekend
- Chance to challenge yourself with a fun group of folks!
Dates & Availability
Climbing Mt. Fuji was an experience. Our guide stood in the back with us. He also made sure we were safe. I'd have to come back and do this trip again. Due to the weather I did not make it to the summit. However, the views were still beautiful. I met some great people on this trip and we hope to do it again next year.
what a great experience able to hike Mt. Fuji with the amazing group of people. Well organized by TSC, with nice and friendly and experienced guide ! very recommended !
Probably the most physically taxing thing I have done so far. Started at 6pm and finished at noon the next day. Tour guides were very friendly and considerate of your hiking experience.