富士山界隈で楽しむ! 河口湖,ワイナリー. 遊覧船, 洞窟, 地ビール工場.
7:00am ~ 09:30am:
Meet in Shinjuku. Get on the bus. Depart Shinjuku. Stop for a rest/snack break along the way.
9:30 ~ 10:30am:
Lake Kawaguchi boat cruise. Close up views of Mt Fuji from the lake.
10:30 ~ 11:30:
Visit the local ice cave
11:30 ~ 13:30:
Visit the local beer brewery. Lunch at the brewery.
13:30 ~ 17:00:
Visit two local wineries. Winery tour and tastings. Optional all you can drink wine cellar or onsen at the final winery.
17:00 ~ 19:30:
Bus back to Shinjuku
- Round trip private bus from Shinjuku
- Lake Kawaguchi boat cruise ticket
- Ice Cave entry ticket
- Visit to one beer brewery and two wineries
- Winery tour and tastings at the first winery.
- English & Japanese speaking trip leader
- Basic travel and accident insurance
- 10% sales tax included in price
- A fun day out in Yamanashi!
Dates & Availability
Travel Subsidy (Zenkoku Ryokou Shien) on now! Ends Jul 1st (Sat)
This trip was awesome. We had two great tour guides . We went to the fuji lake boat cruise and the weather was beautiful. There were some clouds so we weren't able to see mount fuji. The wine tasting was great. It's a really great opportunity to see the country side of Japan and enjoy their wine and meet new people.