We will be staying at the base of Hakuba Goryu/47 a huge resort with courses for all levels of skiier/boarder. Our lodge is only a short walk from the lifts, bars and restaurants and there are shuttle buses to the other resorts.
- Private Charter Bus: Shinjuku ~ Hakuba ~ Shinjuku
- Three nights accommodation. Close to ski resort, restaurants, bars, hot springs
- New year's eve countdown event
- Three breakfasts at the hotel.
- Free ski / snowboard lessons for beginners
- Trip leaders for guidance during the trip
- Insurance and 10% sales tax
- 10% sales tax
Ski Boots Only (+1500円/day)
Skis & Poles Only (+1500円/day)
Snowboard Boots Only (+1500円/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+2000円/day)
Snow Pants Only (+1500円/day)
Wear Set (Jacket & Pants) (+2000円/day)
Dates & Availability
|Dec 30th (Sat)||Jan 2nd (Tue)||0/47||48500円||キャンセル待ちリスト|
- Standard rooming is 3~5 people in shared rooms, seperated by gender. If you have 4 or more friends you can stay together in a private room, regardless of gender for no extra charge. Please note your friend's names on the booking form if booking seperately.
- There are limited, private two person rooms available. The hotel charges a surcharge for these which varies. To book a private room, please book the trip for two people and the option and pricing will appear on the booking form.
Trip NotesAs there are four days available on this trip, lift passes are to be purchased directly by each guest during the trip. You can decide which resort you would like to ski/board at each morning or choose a rest / sightseeing / onsen day as well.
Great organization and awesome trip. In particular, the trip leads were very kind and made it a vey family-friendly trip by providing flexible choices in accommodations and even helping me with the luggage.
Joined as a solo traveler and could not have been more happy with the choic of my new year's trip this year. The solos were placed in the same rooms and it was super easy to connect and and form groups for skiing and parties at night. I would like to thank the team for the great organisation; the bus left pretty much on time from Shinjuku, rental ski gear was waiting at the lodge and it was even possible to have one dinner with pretty much everyone on the tour (~50 people). Overall great tour and I will definitely book again with Tokyo Snow Club.
Wonderful trip as always! Snowboarding and a new year countdown with Tokyo Snow Club in Hakuba has been our way of celebrating a new year three years in a row. :) This year, I could share all the fun with my family from USA. I cannot ask for more. Thanks to Keiji and all staff to make this trip so memorable!
Enjoyed full 4 day snow journey with multiple slope routines to choose from and musical events at night. Love the fireworks ????