Kagura is large and varied resort featuring 23 different lifts and two ropeways. Famous for its early season powder snow, the expansive resort has courses to suit all levels of skiier/boarder including a super long 6000m run! The resort also has some of the most beautiful and panoramic views in the region due to the incredible mountain ranges nearby as well as the several lakes that are scattered throughout.
- Round trip private bus: Shinjuku ~ Kagura Ski Resort
- One night's accommodation
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Breakfast on Sunday morning
- Lift pass for Saturday at Kagura ski resort.
- Free beginner ski or snowboard lessons for first timers on Saturday morning with English speaking instructors
- Party on the Saturday night - music, dancing, drinks and more!
- Trip leaders for the whole weekend
- Accident insurance for the whole trip
- 10% sales tax
Free beginner snowboard lesson (+0円)
Ski Set (Skis, Poles, Boots) (+2500円/day)
Skis & Poles Only (+2000円/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+2500円/day)
Snowboard Boots Only (+2000円/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+2000円/day)
Wear Set (Jacket & Pants) (+2500円/day)
Dates & Availability
|Dec 9th (Sat)||Dec 10th (Sun)||9/47||25900円||Book|
- Standard rooming is 3~5 people in shared rooms, seperated by gender. If you have 4 or more friends you can stay together in a private room, regardless of gender for no extra charge. Please note your friend's names on the booking form if booking seperately.
- There are limited, private two person rooms available. The hotel charges a surcharge for these which varies. To book a private room, please book the trip for two people and the option and pricing will appear on the booking form.
It was fun, thanks
Overall trip organization and coordination went well. Having two shuttle departures the second morning was appreciated for those who enjoyed themselves the night before. Extra praise for taking advantage of the lift ticket discount provided by the hotel.
The Kagura early season trip is always hit or miss for powder but we managed to find a decent stash but the trip with tokyo snow club is always fun! We partied hard on Saturday night and enjoyed every bit of the amazing company.