- Round trip private bus Shinjuku ~ Naeba/Kagura Ski Resort
- Two night's accommodation - lodge is only a 5min walk from the slopes!
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Two breakfasts (Sat/Sun)
- One lift pass for Naeba or Kagura Snow Resorts
- Free beginner ski or snowboard lessons on Saturday morning with professional English speaking ski instructors
- Party on the Saturday night - music, dancing, drinks, good times!
- Trip leaders for the whole weekend
- Accident insurance
- Sales tax (10%)
Free beginner snowboard lesson (+0円)
Skis & Poles Only (+2500円/day)
Ski Set (Skis, Poles, Boots) (+3000円/day)
Snowboard & Bindings Only (+2500円/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+3000円/day)
Snow Pants Only (+2500円/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+2500円/day)
Dates & Availability
|Dec 15th (Fri)||Dec 17th (Sun)||10/47||32000円||Book|
- Standard rooming is 3~5 people in shared rooms, seperated by gender. If you have 4 or more friends you can stay together in a private room, regardless of gender for no extra charge. Please note your friend's names on the booking form if booking seperately.
- There are limited, private two person rooms available. The hotel charges a surcharge for these which varies. To book a private room, please book the trip for two people and the option and pricing will appear on the booking form.
Had a great time. Met some brilliant people and the snowboarding was fantastic. Would highly recommend
Great place. Nice hotel. Fun crowd. Beer Pong. Would definitely go again.
Had a great powder weekend with TSC as always! Naeba was closed, so only got to experience Kagura but it was good overall. Long queues and wait times at the lift/gondola, but the snow was good. The rentals were decent too. Looking forward to the next trip!
This was my first time on a Tokyo Snow Club trip and enjoyed it! Kagura was an interesting resort, and I got to make friends skiing and snowboarding. The shuttles from the hotel to the ropeway were convenient and it was good to get the lift passes beforehand, to minimize waiting. The rentals through TSC were also very easy. The hotel onsen was very nice, as was the brined apples. I enjoyed the beer pong party in the evening even though I lost :) The 30 minute rest period for dinner on the way back was quicker than I thought, and I had to rush to finish my Tonkatsu. But I now know how to prioritize next time. Overall I enjoyed it, and will attend more events in the future.
Amazing trip! It was very well organized and I really liked the long track in Kagura. Also had interesting conversations and met new friends in this trip!