- Round trip, private charter bus from Shinjuku to Nozawa Onsen
- Two night's accommodation - quality lodge, only 2min walk from the lifts. Ski back to the door!
- Breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Dinner on Saturday night
- One lift pass for use at Nozawa Onsen Snow Resort.
- Free beginner ski or snowboard lessons on Saturday morning with English speaking instructors
- Dedicated trip leaders for the whole trip
- Accident insurance for the whole weekend
- 10% sales tax
- Chance to hang out with a fun group of snow loving folks!
Free beginner ski lesson (+0円)
Skis & Poles Only (+2000円/day)
Ski Set (Skis, Poles, Boots) (+3000円/day)
Snowboard Boots Only (+2000円/day)
Snowboard & Bindings Only (+2500円/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+2000円/day)
Wear Set (Jacket & Pants) (+3000円/day)
Dates & Availability
|Jan 12th (Fri)||Jan 14th (Sun)||11/47||35900円||Book|
- Standard rooming is 3~5 people in shared rooms, seperated by gender. If you have 4 or more friends you can stay together in a private room, regardless of gender for no extra charge. Please note your friend's names on the booking form if booking seperately.
- There are limited, private two person rooms available. The hotel charges a surcharge for these which varies. To book a private room, please book the trip for two people and the option and pricing will appear on the booking form.
Very good week end, good organisation, recommended.
It was the first time I travelled with Tokyo Snow Club and certainly not the last one. The excellently organized trip offered space to socialize and, at the same time to be independent. One had a choice. The combination of snow, skis and hot springs was marvellous. I had a great time!
One of the best trips with TSC so far! The hotel and food were really good, so were the rentals. Slopes were great too!
Well organised and KG and the other crews were nice and fun.
I decided to go alone for the first time for this season but 3rd time with snow club. Always having fun with this group and could make new friends! The resort was also good ,many lifts and courses to enjoy.
Enjoyable trip! Had loads of fun! Kenji san was a really awesome snowboarding teacher!
Nozawa Onsen Powder Weekend with Tokyo Snow Club is becoming our annual event. A fantastic way to spend weekend with friendly and cool people addition to snowboarding. Keiji is an excellent tour leader. He has eyes everywhere and makes sure everyone is happy. He has a great amount of snowboarding knowledges and experiences. He advises to each person at a different level. We all improved our snowboarding skill during this weekend. Thanks to Keiji, a fantastic leader and his staff! Will definitely book another trip with TSC very soon.
Great weekend trip! Well planned out by trip leaders.