- Round trip private bus: Shinjuku ~ Shiga Kogen
- Three nights accommodation
- Hotel is 1min walk from the slopes and includes 100% natural onsen open 24hrs
- Two dinners
- Three breakfasts (Sat, Sun, Mon)
- Two day all areas lift pass
- Free beginner ski or snowboard lesson (9:30am first morning)
- Dedicated trip leaders for the entire trip
- Entry to party events both nights
- Snow Monkey tour on Monday (includes transportation from hotel)
- National Park entry fee if visiting the snow monkeys.
- Accident insurance for all days of the trip
- Sales / Consumption tax (10%)
Ski Set (Skis, Poles, Boots) (+2500円/day)
Ski Boots Only (+2000円/day)
Snowboard & Bindings Only (+2000円/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+2500円/day)
Snow Pants Only (+1500円/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+1500円/day)
Dates & Availability
- Standard rooming is 3~5 people in shared rooms, seperated by gender. If you have 4 or more friends you can stay together in a private room, regardless of gender for no extra charge. Please note your friend's names on the booking form if booking seperately.
- There are limited, private two person rooms available. The hotel charges a surcharge for these which varies. To book a private room, please book the trip for two people and the option and pricing will appear on the booking form.
The best trip ever! :D The crew at Tokyo Snow Club were awesome! Friendly and fun and everything was super organized and awesome! Thanks so much guys, can't wait to join your next trip!
Wonderful trip! High energy; on point organization; lovely people! Looking forward to the next one :)
Awesome! Well planned and executed. The Snow Monkeys were cool and the people and the evening fun was great. Thanks to everyone that worked hard to make it happen as well as to the participants that made it memorable.
Very good organisation, everything well done. Great team Totaly recomended
Well organized. Had a great time. Weather was on our side and got a little bit of fresh powder. The parties are fun and permit you to mingle with others. Will definitely be going on more TSC trips.
Great trip. Shiga kogen was a great location and Tokyo Snow Club made it super easy and affordable. I will definitely be joining a trip or two next year. Also, it was great that they brought a bar tender. Excellent rum drinks.
I recently had the pleasure of going on a ski trip to Shiga Kogen with Tokyo Snow Club. The resort was beautiful, with breathtaking views of the mountains and a variety of ski runs to choose from. Most of the snow was perfect, not too icy and not too slushy. There was a good mix of easy, intermediate, and advanced runs, so there was something for skiers of all levels. One of the highlights of the trip was the ski instruction I received. The instructors were top-notch, very knowledgeable and patient. Felt like I made real progress in just a few hours, and I know that I'll be a better skier because of it. The resort itself was also fantastic. The accommodations were comfortable and well-appointed, and the food was delicious. I particularly enjoyed the after ski activities, which included a huge public bath and party. Overall, I had an amazing time on this ski trip. The resort was fantastic and the skiing was great. I would highly recommend this ski trip to anyone looking for a fun and unforgettable winter vacation. Hope to join another trip with Tokyo Snow Club!
Great people, well organised The Tokyo snow club is the place to go , easy to travel and easy to meet new people and enjoy snow , ski and some good talks, drinks ... Honestly 3 years in a row with them , a safe way to know trip will be always good. Thanks for last long weekend
Amazing time with old and new friends!!
Very good trip, perfect hotel location, excellent organisation. The resort is ideal for moving the first steps into off-piste powder skiing. The views from the top are breath-taking and I would recommend the trip even to non-skiers just to enjoy that. Some easy slopes through the woods are magical in the morning and will leave you feeling good for weeks afterwards. Great dinner and not to be missed apres-skiing events!
Amazing adventure. Organized neatly by the Tokyo Snow Club. Had a lot of fun! Would love to go with them another trip soon.