- Round trip private bus: Shinjuku ~ Shiga Kogen
- Two nights accommodation - on-slope hotel with natural hot spring
- Breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Dinner on Saturday night
- One lift pass for use at all areas of Shiga Kogen
- Snow Monkey tour on Sunday (optional)
- National park entry fee if visiting the snow monkeys
- Free beginner ski or snowboard lessons on Saturday morning with English speaking ski instructors
- Trip leaders for the whole weekend
- Accident insurance for the whole weekend
- 10% sales tax included in price
Ski Set (Skis, Poles, Boots) (+2000/day)
Ski Boots Only (+1500/day)
Snowboard & Bindings Only (+1500/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+2000/day)
Snow Pants Only (+1500/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+1500/day)
Dates & Availability
|Feb 10th (Fri)||Feb 12th (Sun)||2/7||32000円||Book|
|Feb 10th (Fri)||Feb 12th (Sun)||16/90||32000 25600円
|Feb 24th (Fri)||Feb 26th (Sun)||5/9||32000円||Book|
|Feb 24th (Fri)||Feb 26th (Sun)||14/85||32000 25600円
|Mar 17th (Fri)||Mar 19th (Sun)||7/10||32000円||Book|
|Mar 17th (Fri)||Mar 19th (Sun)||20/37||32000 25600円
- Standard rooming is 3~5 people in shared rooms, seperated by gender. If you have 4 or more friends you can stay together in a private room, regardless of gender for no extra charge. Please note your friend's names on the booking form if booking seperately.
- There are limited, private two person rooms available. The hotel charges a surcharge for these which varies. To book a private room, please book the trip for two people and the option and pricing will appear on the booking form.
Excellent first trip experience with the Tokyo Snow Club. Well organized, the trip leaders Steven and JJ did a great job. Booking another trip soon!
T.Y here. Definitely joining the group is a good way to meet a bunch of cool people who love the snow as you do. Very very satisfied with the trip and will be joining again soon. Thank you Tokyo snow club for a great time????
I had a great time skiing at Shiga Kogen. As a beginner skier, Stephen was a very accomodating and patient ski instructor. He adapted the practice to suit our needs and everything was great quality. JJ was with us all the way too. Her efficiency, communication and ability to keep everybody on track was top notch. Finally, getting to know other people and the social side was so much fun. I'd definitely sign up for other trips!
I had a great time on my first trip with Tokyo Snow Club! Tokyo Snow Club made the entire trip extremely easy, especially for a non-experienced skier. The beginner lesson was really fantastic and the equipment rentals were very easy. I also really enjoyed seeing the Snow Monkeys! The hotel was pretty bare-bones but it did the job of serving as a place to sleep and had a nice onsen. The food was okay, but I'm glad it was accommodating to my vegan friend who had a specially prepared dinner just to meet her eating restrictions. Though the party was cancelled due to covid, we still had a really nice time meeting people. I do think it would be nice if dinner wasn't assigned tables by room so that people could mingle and meet each other during that time instead of only sitting with the people they already know. Overall, I had a really great time and I am excited to go on more trips with Tokyo Snow Club in the future. Happy skiing!
Well planned trip. Big & amazing ski area! Could have spent more than 2 days here.
I had a great time on this trip Shiga Kogen has wide and nice slopes I enjoyed snowboarding so much And needless to say, snow monkeys were so cute Thank you so much Tokyo Snow Club! I will join the other trip!
I had a great time on the the Shiga Kogen Snow Monkey Trip. We stayed at a cozy place and were so close to the mountains. The onsen in the hotel was nice to visit and everyone was super friendly. Shiga Kogen is a beautiful area- felt like a winter wonderland and the snow monkeys were adorable. Super organized, super fun trip. I highly reccommend.
Great vibes; friendly, competent staff and excellent communication before and during the trip. Thanks! :)
Beginner lesson in snowboarding was really helpful. Thank you! Visiting Snow Monkey park was an absolute highlight. Didn’t know they could be so cute! Thank you for great experience!
Very nice week end, great team and a lot of new friends. Really enjoy, well organised. I 'll be back. Michael