The Fuji Forest Adventure is a huge treetop course set in the beautiful forests at the base of Mt Fuji. We will be undertaking the adventure course which takes around 2.5hrs to complete and is the most challenging course in the area. We will each have our own harness which will be connected to wires through the treetopes at all times, allowing us to get adventurous, climb high and remain safe at all times.
The adventure course is made up of several ziplines, giant swings, rope ladders, wooded platforms and many more fun obstacles to traverse. There also great views of Mt Fuji right in front of us!
After our treetop adventure, we will finish up the day with a stop at the local craft beer brewery to sample the fine ales of the region! *** Please Note: There is a minimum height requirement of 140cm and maximum weight restriction of 130kg required in order to participate in this trip. ***
- Round trip private bus from Shinjuku
- All shuttle buses while in Yamanashi
- Adventure course at the Forest Adventure Centre (this is the most demanding course. Must be over 11 years old and 140cm in height and under 130kg weight to participate)
- Visit to the local beer brewery
- Guides, Travel and Accident insurance