- Round trip private bus: Shinjuku ~ Shiga Kogen
- Two nights accommodation - on-slope hotel with natural hot spring
- Breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Dinner on Saturday night
- One lift pass for use at all areas of Shiga Kogen
- Snow Monkey tour on Sunday (optional)
- National park entry fee if visiting the snow monkeys
- Free beginner ski or snowboard lessons on Saturday morning with qualified English speaking ski instructors
- Xmas party
- Trip leaders for the whole weekend
- Accident insurance for the whole weekend
- 10% sales tax
Ski Boots Only (+2000円/day)
Ski Set (Skis, Poles, Boots) (+2500円/day)
Snowboard Set (Board, Boots, Bindings) (+2500円/day)
Snowboard & Bindings Only (+2000円/day)
Wear Set (Jacket & Pants) (+2000円/day)
Snow Jacket Only (+1500円/day)
Dates & Availability
|Dec 22nd (Fri)||Dec 24th (Sun)||14/94||34000円||Book|
- Standard rooming is 3~5 people in shared rooms, seperated by gender. If you have 4 or more friends you can stay together in a private room, regardless of gender for no extra charge. Please note your friend's names on the booking form if booking seperately.
- There are limited, private two person rooms available. The hotel charges a surcharge for these which varies. To book a private room, please book the trip for two people and the option and pricing will appear on the booking form.
This trip was memorable in so many ways. The coldest temperature that I've experienced, the longest period of constant fresh snow fall, the beauty of the area, and the snow monkey visit.... it was all unforgettable. TSC made this possible, with entertainment and genuine support every step of the way. I will definitely tour with them again, and recommend others to.
Great class great vibe best bar tender and beer pon ;)
I had a great time with the group. I enjoyed the snowboarding lessons and the instructors were super helpful too. The best part was probably to get to know a lot of people and having fun along the way. I am super excited for the next one!
The Christmas trip was amazing! I had a great time on the slopes and it was very convenient. The snow club took care of transportation, lift tickets, room assignments, and threw a great Christmas party on top of all that. I will definitely be joining more trips in the future. Well done and thank you for an awesome snowboarding experience!
I don't have any words to describe the trip for it was very well organized and blast! The activities and schedule were well prepared. Let my rating speaks.
Had fun as always. Well organized and coordinated. The apres ski is always a good time. Understandably, no one can control the weather. You gotta make due with what you get.
The staff were super helpful the whole weekend and put on a great party. Shiga Kogen is a bit confusing if you’ve never been before (especially when some runs are closed) so highly recommend chatting with them for advice on where to go to suit your level Snow monkeys were a great side trip as well